Press Releases

Date Title and Summary Additional Formats
Toggle Summary SL Green Realty Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2018 EPS of $1.03 Per Share; and FFO of $1.66 Per Share
NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 17, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG): Financial and Operating Highlights Net income attributable to common stockholders of $1.03 per share for the third quarter as compared to $0.40 per share for the same period in 2017.
View HTML
Toggle Summary SL Green Announces Sale of Upper East Side Properties
NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 17, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. , New York City’s largest office landlord, today announced it has entered into a contract to sell its fee interest in 1231 Third Avenue and an Upper East Side Assemblage consisting of 4 properties on East 72 nd Street and 31,076
View HTML
Toggle Summary SL Green Signs 139,000 Square Feet Lease with WeWork for Entire Office Portion of 609 Fifth Avenue
Completes Full Building Repositioning NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 16, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), New York City’s largest office landlord, today announced that it has signed WeWork , the leading provider of shared workspace, to a 138,563-square-foot lease covering floors 3-13 at
View HTML
Toggle Summary SL Green Realty Corp. 2018 Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Monday, December 3, 2018
Presentation to Begin at 9:00 AM EST ; Available via Webcast NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 10, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), New York City's largest office landlord, announced today that it will host its Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Monday, December 3, 2018 .
View HTML
Toggle Summary SL Green Realty Corp. to Release Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results After Market Close on October 17, 2018
Conference Call to Be Held on October 18, 2018 at 2:00PM ET NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 27, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG), New York City's largest office property owner, today announced it will release its earnings for the third quarter of 2018 on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 after
View HTML
Toggle Summary SL Green Realty Corp. Announces Common and Preferred Stock Dividends for Third Quarter 2018
NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 13, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), New York City’s largest office landlord, today announced that its board of directors has declared the quarterly dividend of $0.8125 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on October 15, 2018 to shareholders
View HTML
Toggle Summary SL Green Realty Corp. to Participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2018 Global Real Estate Conference, September 25, 2018
NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 11, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), New York City’s largest office landlord, today announced that Andrew Mathias , President, Matt DiLiberto , Chief Financial Officer, and Steven Durels , Executive Vice President and Director of Leasing and Real Property,
View HTML
Toggle Summary SL Green Continues Dispositions with Sale of Its Interest in 3 Columbus Circle
NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 20, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. , New York City’s largest office landlord, today announced an agreement to sell its 48.9% interest in 3 Columbus Circle to The Moinian Group , the current owner of the remaining 51.1% interest.
View HTML
Toggle Summary The Carlyle Group Leases Three Floors at One Vanderbilt, Joining Growing Roster of International Firms
Iconic tower now 37 percent leased more than two years ahead of opening NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 31, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG), New York City’s largest office landlord, today announced that The Carlyle Group , a global alternative asset manager, has signed a 15-year lease for
View HTML
Toggle Summary SL Green Realty Corp. Announces Pricing of $350 Million of SL Green Operating Partnership, L.P.’s Floating Rate Notes Due 2021
NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 26, 2018-- SL Green Realty Corp. (the “Company”) (NYSE: SLG), New York City’s largest office landlord, announced today that its operating partnership, SL Green Operating Partnership, L.P. (the “Operating Partnership”) priced an offering (the “Offering”) of $350
View HTML